How to join?!
- Click join and please wait patiently for the accept.
Please make sure there's at least some DBZ-related artwork in your gallery. We won't accept your request if you have ZERO DBZ-related artwork in your gallery.
What kind of art is allowed?!
-All the art submitted in this group has to be DragonBall/Z/GT related.
- We won't accept RECOLORINGS(claimed to be oc's ),identical copies of the Original Cast of DB/DBZ/DBGT!!!!
- We also won't accept screenshots from Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Like, come on, screenshots? Really?
- DragonBallOC does not accept NSFW submissions - i.e. artworks with too much sexual content. That means anything with the following:
- Adult toys
- Showing of genitalia
- Characters fully naked in explicitly sexual positions
- Full-on porn (this is a no-brainer really but you get the point)
ANYTHING explicitly and obviously sexual will NO longer be accepted, whether with mature content filter on or not. We will decline any submission that we deem as NSFW. Please consider the fact that we have members who are under 18 in this group (we probably have hundreds of them too).
We will accept :
- Stamps/Fancomic/Comics OCxCannon/Crossovers/Cosplays/Sprites/Animations/Flashes/DB resources/Literature/DB art
11/2/2016 -- This is LONG overdue but to encourage more diversity, we now allow YAOI/YURI pairings into DragonBallOC. We apologize that it's been a long time coming. We support diversity in your representation of the DBZ world!
How do I submit?!
- Once you're accepted as a member you are allowed to submit your artwork.
- Number of submission is unlimited per day.
- Your allowed to submit works that where submitted after the day you joined.
- Please submit your works in the correct folder.
* NOTE : please read carefully and follow the submission rules,in case of submitting in the wrong folder your work will be denied*
Can I submit in SUPER FEATURED?!
- We apologize but that folder is only for HIGH QUALITY amazing DragonBall/Z/GT work.
- High Quality would include these features:
• It has to look professional; meaning it looks close to Akira Toriyama’s style.
• The piece has to be in color and the coloring has to look decent; which means that it should have shading and other such details.
• It has to be anatomically correct, meaning that the body has to be proportionate.
*NOTE : You can suggest a SUPER FEATURED *
How can I suggest a SUPER FEATURED?!
- Underneath the Super Featured folder it's a button click it and note the group with your proposal.
* NOTE : The Super FEATURED folder is controlled by the founder herself wLadyB91
Please wait till your suggestion is revised by the founder.
The founder has the right to decline or accept a member's suggestion,depending if the sugestion fulfills the requirements for the SUPER FEATURED FOLDER